What we're doing...
Looking for realm members of Korialstrasz and Eldre'Thalas realms
to form a weekly raid team. This will be a weekly progression Raid,
we will move from Flex to Normal in the next few weeks once a good group has been determined.
If you are on reserve, please know that often times people who sign up don't show up on time, and you still have a chance of joining the raid last minute. So please check your btag invite until up to 20 minutes after raid starts.
Below, is what is a minimum expectation of each player attending this event;
- Minimum item level of 545
- A brief idea of each fight (Is it a DPS race, add/trash fight, other)
- Knowledge of class, raid mechanics.
- Full gems, enchants, no more than a few pieces of pvp gear, and appropriate gear stats for spec/class
- Ventrillo installed and ready to use before raid start
- Be online and accept battletag request 20 mins prior to start time.
- Be ready to accept raid invites 10 mins prior to start time. (Note: if you do not accept invite by 10 mins prior to start time, you WILL be replaced. Please be courteous and don't make the team wait!)
- Be courteous, considerate, and mature.
- Keep it clean and respectful in chat and Vent.
**About My Events**
All events are open to everyone, whether or not you are a member of the guild. Raids are meant to be fun and a team environment is stressed in our raids. Although there is a raid leader, everyone should feel free to bring forward progression ideas, etc.
If you meet the minimum requirements posted, you are invited to sign up. Roster approvals are then based on (1) prior event attendance and (2) positive experiences with the team. Depending on the nature of the event, some preference may also be given to previously run signer, and higher geared signers.
Loot Rules: Need Before Greed.
Need on upgrades for both specs, recipes for present character (Max profession linked in chat), pets, and mounts. Greed for transmog. Otherwise, Greed or Disenchant.
Please log in
before signing up for this raid.
Please log in to use chat.