What we're doing...
Thank you guys for being understanding with me and my mods last week. Please re-write your reserves in your comment.
There are new loot rules for all of my raids. Please check them out below.
Mimiron's Head is now only available to REGULARS! You must either be a regular of my raids OR complete 3 of these runs in a row to be eligible to roll.
Please see my Google Doc to see the list of current regulars, requirements, and future Val'anyr prospects. [http://tinyurl.com/horderegulars]
If you think this is system unfair, then please go find another raid that suits you.
Ulduar is an awesome raid. Instead of making a huge list why it's so awesome, I'd rather have people experience it themselves. For those who are already familiar with the wonders of Ulduar, a trip down memory lane can add some cool mogs to your collection.
Kovera's Golden Rules of Speed Clears. These rules are across ALL of my raids. (Read these if you have not already.)
1. We will not tolerate ANY of the following: disobeying the Raid Leader’s instructions, intentionally annoying other raiders, extremely vulgar language, extended/unannounced AFK's, ninja looting, trolling, harassment, intolerance (racism, sexism, etc) and any other inappropriate behavior that OpenRaid would not tolerate. EVERY raider who can control himself/herself DESERVES to raid in an environment where they don’t have to deal with the usual toxicity of the Wow community. Don’t ruin it for everyone.
2. Let the Raid Leader and any qualified tanks pull the bosses. I want to make sure that everyone here on-time is present at every boss kill, including myself, especially when I am behind doing Master Loot.
3. Loot reserves close when the raid starts. It is your job to make sure that your items are in your comment, and if changed, that you alert the Raid Leader.
4. It is your responsibility to be present up to 10 minutes before the raid starts. It’s okay if your work keeps you late or whatever as long as you tell me as soon as you can. Pay attention to my Battlenet messages for information on invites and raids running late. See the “Invites pls?” section below for more info.
5. If you are not in Ventrilo (when not required), you must still pay attention to important Raid Warnings in chat.
Most importantly…have fun!!
We start on Group Loot. For bosses with items on reserve, we change to Master Loot. If you would like to reserve some items, please put the names of the items in your comment.
Maximum Item Limit for 10-man: 2 Tier pieces and 2 non-Tier items (armor/weapons)
Maximum Item Limit for 25-man: 3 Tier pieces and 3 non-Tier items (armor/weapons)
FRAGMENTS are on reserve. Do not roll Need or else you will promptly be removed from group and black-listed. Sorry, but even if you accidentally get it, you can't trade it. Just save yourself the trouble by not rolling on them.
Conqueror shoulder, chest, gloves (Ahhberra)
Razorscale: Remorse (Shengshou)
Ignis: Intensity (Schumi)
XT: Twisted Visage (Shanii)
Council: Steelbreaker's Embrace (Woundlord)
Kologarn: Shoulderpads of the Monolith (Shanii)
Auraiya: Shoulderplates of the Eternal (Woundlord)
Hodir: Winter's Icy Embrace (Puzzlebox)
Yogg: Garona's Guise (Puzzlebox)
We will be doing mostly everything for the meta EXCEPT "Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare" and "I Love the Smell of Saronite in the Morning".
Sorry, but it's a big pain in the rear end, not to mention the Dwarf one involves us wiping a couple times for everyone to get it. This is a Speed Clear, not a meta run.
Herald chars are welcomed! Please make a note of it in your comment. I will talk to you personally at some point before the raid so we can figure out what you need and get you geared up quickly. I can't guarantee the entire raid's loot to you, but I can help you fairly the best I can.
Be ready for invites 10 minutes before starting time.
I try to start throwing out the raid invites about 10-15 min before start time. Btag invites go out about 15 min before start time. If you are not present at least 10 min before start time, you MAY be replaced with a reserve.
Please try to be on time! (If you are late, you’re probably gonna have to hoof it.)
Sometimes I am finishing up a previous raid, so please pay attention to my Bnet broadcasts if you are waiting for your invite. Whisper me if you have concerns about missing an invite, though the OpenRaid addon usually does a good job.
Thanks for reading and I hope you consider joining me!
Enjoy these raids? Want to keep up-to-date on our old school adventures? Join my [Group: Heroes of Old Azeroth] !
Please log in
before signing up for this raid.
Loot is not automatically given out for this event. Please make sure you read the loot rules listed in the information tab. When in doubt: please ask the raid leader!
Please log in to use chat.