What we're doing...
My raids are going on hiatus starting on the 13th so you guys can have fun in Warlords.
Raid is starting at 7 pm EST.
You asked for it, you got it! Welcome to Heroic Dragon Soul!
Mumble is required for this run. (No mic needed, only speakers/headphones.)
Blizz heard you like dragons, so they're giving you a dragon by killing a dragon while you fight other dragons.
Kovera's Golden Rules of Speed Clears. These rules are across ALL of my raids.
1. We will not tolerate ANY of the following: disobeying the Raid Leader’s instructions, intentionally annoying other raiders, extremely vulgar language, extended/unannounced AFK's, ninja looting, trolling, harassment, intolerance (racism, sexism, etc) and any other inappropriate behavior that OpenRaid would not tolerate. EVERY raider who can control himself/herself DESERVES to raid in an environment where they don’t have to deal with the usual toxicity of the Wow community. Don’t ruin it for everyone.
2. Let the Raid Leader and any qualified tanks pull the bosses. I want to make sure that everyone here on-time is present at every boss kill, including myself, especially when I am behind doing Master Loot.
3. Loot reserves close when the raid starts. It is your job to make sure that your items are in your comment, and if changed, that you alert the Raid Leader.
4. It is your responsibility to be present up to 10 minutes before the raid starts. It’s okay if your work keeps you late or whatever as long as you tell me as soon as you can. Pay attention to my Battlenet messages for information on invites and raids running late. See the “Invites pls?” section below for more info.
5. If you are not in Ventrilo (when not required), you must still pay attention to important Raid Warnings in chat.
Most importantly…have fun!!
We start on Group Loot. For bosses with items on reserve, we change to Master Loot. If you would like to reserve some items, please put the names of the items in your comment.
Maximum Item Limit for 10-man: 2 Tier pieces and 2 non-Tier items (armor/weapons)
Maximum Item Limit for 25-man: 3 Tier pieces and 3 non-Tier items (armor/weapons)
For the Life-Binder's Handmaiden AND Experiment 42-B
, please roll NEED if you do not currently own them.
Warmaster: Goriona's Collar (Siegrune)
We will try to knock out any that we can while zerging it. Ask for them before the fight, and we'll figure out if we can do them or not.
I try to start throwing out the raid invites about 10-15 min before start time. Btag invites go out about 15 min before start time. If you are not present at least 10 min before start time, you MAY be replaced with a reserve.
Please try to be on time!
Sometimes I am finishing up a previous raid, so please pay attention to my Bnet broadcasts if you are waiting for your invite. Whisper me if you have concerns about missing an invite, though the OpenRaid addon usually does a good job.
Thanks for reading and I hope you consider joining me!
Enjoy these raids? Want to keep up-to-date on our old school adventures? Join my [Group: Heroes of Old Azeroth] !
Please log in
before signing up for this raid.
Loot is not automatically given out for this event. Please make sure you read the loot rules listed in the information tab. When in doubt: please ask the raid leader!
Please log in to use chat.