What we're doing...
*------------------------------------*Aria's Mythic Progression in Hellfire Citadel!*------------------------------------*
Current progress = 9/13 Mythic.
We will either be extending a 9/13 lockout, or only doing upper this reset.
*-*Please read all of the following even if you've attended my raids before.
- 725 ilvl (up from 720).
- Teamspeak 3 (not necessary to speak, but it is to be able to listen to and understand English)
- Fully enchanted and gemmed gear, with the best enchant and gems.
- Your own research of bosses.
- The ability to play the role you play to a good standard relative to your item level.
- Willingness to improve from pull to pull and from week to week (DPS/HPS/Tanking, mechanics).
- 5 Flasks (just in case it drops off in the last couple of pulls), 20+ Runes and 125 Food, 40+ potions (DPS), 20+ potions (healers+tanks).
- Being able to attend for the full duration of the stated raid.
- For those who have not attended this run before, please type in your sign up note that you have read and understood all of the event information.
- Patience. This run will include mostly beginners, so if you're someone who's going to get hot-headed over wipes, or are not willing to progress on bosses you have not progressed before, I suggest you do not sign up.
- Being able to attend both evenings (Friday and Saturday, 9pm server time).
- 4 set.
- Legendary ring.
- Exorsus Raid Tools
- Iskar Assist (or Exorsus Raid Tools)
- Weakauras 2.0.
+ Be online 15 minutes before raid start, unless you've mentioned otherwise.
+ Download and make sure Teamspeak 3 is up-to-date. Teamspeak details and password will be posted in the raid group.
+ Make sure you have consumables and bonus rolls pre-raid.
+ Prepare for friend request (if you don't already have me). This includes checking your "pending" tab on your friends list. I'll add people anywhere between 1 hour - 15 minutes before raid depending on how lazy I get. If you really want to be sure, you can add me: Aria#2259. Please only do this if approved or if you want to ask me questions BEFORE raid invites start. Nagging about raid spots is not a legitimate question and if you do this especially just before the raid starts when I'm busy with setting up the group it WILL annoy me and make me less likely to invite you.
+ Prepare for boss fights!
Reserved - Why?:
If you are on reserves, there may be a few reasons why:
- There's more than 20 sign ups and I can't take everyone.
- You have bad feedback/attendance rating.
- You left another raid of mine early.
- You underperformed in a previous raid with no shown improvements(HPS, DPS, Tanking, Mechanic wise).
- There are others who fitted the "preferred" section, where you do not.
- You added me/are on my friends list, and nagged me about a spot. (bonus negative points if you do this anywhere after 30 minutes before the raid starts where I'm sorting out the raid in question). Note: stating quickly that you are available if needed is OK, nagging for a spot is NOT. :)
* If you would like to know specifically why you have not been approved, please forum PM me here on OpenRaid. It really may just be a case of having too many sign ups though.
Reserves - Info:
- If you do not want to be reserve, sign off. You will get negative reputation if you do not show up if I need you at raid start.
- Be online and available 15 minutes before raid start. If by 9.05pm (5 minutes after raid start) you have not received a whisper, you can assume you will not be needed.
- I will add you and may ask you if you are able to come at raid start if we have no shows(9pm server time). If you have received no whisper, you can assume that the raid is full and you are not needed. If I whisper/add you AT raid start and you are not available, you will be marked as a no-show.
- I may add you and ask if you are able to come mid-raid if someone drops out for whatever reason. No negative feedback will be given if at that point you are unable to join, however.
++Like my events? Join my group to see everything I host:[Group: Ariiaa's Raids!] ++
Please log in
before signing up for this raid.
Please log in to use chat.