What we're doing...
Hello and welcome to Sarky's Raids.
Minimum ilvl= 845!
For these raids you really need to read the info.
First of all this is a friendly
This means the following:
- no cursing
- no swearing
- no meters in the chat only when asked for
- no leaving mid raid (when you sign you stay)
- no 'look at me i'm so awesome'
- and all that jazz.....
In these raids there are a couple of rules:
1. You have your personal 375 food.
2. You have the Legion Flasks (pots are not mandatory yet because i am aware of what they cost- but youre more then welcome to use them).
3. You know how to play your character.
4. You are a skilled player.
5. You might sign on an alt, when you have the experience on an other toon.
About these runs
This will be a weekly run true the expansion. This means we start now on Emerald Nightmare Heroic. Then we will go to The Nighhold on Heroic, and what else will be there in the future.We have several mythic raiders in this team. You don't have to be one yourself, but you do want to play at your best. When Mythic raids are available cross servers, we will do them! Untill that time we will raid with +/- 15 people.
Tank spots and probably healing spots are not available, dps is more then welcome.
What to expect?
During fights only the tanks, raid leader (and co-leader) and when needed healers speak. The rest is quit. During trash and running to another place we can make silly jokes and all that jazz. We're aiming for progress. This means not learning = not being re- invited. I want a solid team who is there 80% of the time. Dont mind wiping, when people learn. Have patience, and only give advice when asked for.
When you sign up for the first time (even if i know you very well!) you write the following info:
- exp in this raid with which role
- write the words: food + flasks (which means you know the rules about them)
I am a mythic raider. In this expansion just started though. I raided mythic in WoD and in SOO (when it was called heroic). I mainly played as healer and some tanking and even sometimes dps. Please feel free to read my feedback, then you may know a bit more.
Be in mumble at 10.45. The invites go out then. When youre not in mumble in time, reserves will take youre spot. And i account you as a no show. Also we have 1 long break: 12.00-12.30.
Please log in
before signing up for this raid.
Please log in to use chat.