What we're doing...
*-----------------------------------------------*Aria's Normal Nighthold!*-----------------------------------------------*
Aiming for a full normal clear, please look up tactics for bosses if unfamiliar! Allow approx 2 hours for this run.
*-*Please read all of the following even if you've attended my raids before.
- 870 ilvl.
- Discord (not necessary to speak, but it is to be able to listen to and understand English)
- Fully enchanted and gemmed gear.
- Your own research of bosses.
- The ability to play the role you play to a good standard relative to your item level.
- Willingness to improve from pull to pull and from week to week (DPS/HPS/Tanking, mechanics).
- 4 Legion Flasks, and minimum 300 stat food.
- Being able to attend for the full duration of the stated raid.
- For those who have not attended this run before, please type in your sign up note.
- Patience. This run may include mostly beginners, so if you're someone who's going to get hot-headed over wipes, or are not willing to progress on bosses you have not progressed before, I suggest you do not sign up.
+ Be online 15 minutes before raid start, unless you've mentioned otherwise.
+ Have Discord downloaded (if using client) and ready to use.
+ Make sure you have consumables and bonus rolls pre-raid.
+ Prepare for friend request (if you don't already have me). This includes checking your "pending" tab on your friends list. I'll add people anywhere between 1 hour - 15 minutes before raid depending on how lazy I get. If you really want to be sure, you can add me: Aria#2259. Please only do this if approved or if you want to ask me questions BEFORE raid invites start. Nagging about raid spots is not a legitimate question and if you do this especially just before the raid starts when I'm busy with setting up the group it WILL annoy me and make me less likely to invite you.
+ Prepare for boss fights!
Reserved - Why?:
If you are on reserves, there may be a few reasons why:
- There's more than the allowed sign ups and I can't take everyone.
- You have bad feedback/attendance rating.
- You left another raid of mine early.
- You underperformed in a previous raid with no shown improvements(HPS, DPS, Tanking, Mechanic wise).
- There are others who fitted the "preferred" section, where you do not.
Reserves - Info:
- If you do not want to be reserve, sign off. You will get negative reputation if you do not show up if I need you at raid start.
- Be online and available 15 minutes before raid start. If by 9.05pm (5 minutes after raid start) you have not received a whisper, you can assume you will not be needed.
- I will add you and may ask you if you are able to come at raid start if we have no shows(9pm server time). If you have received no whisper, you can assume that the raid is full and you are not needed. If I whisper/add you AT raid start and you are not available, you will be marked as a no-show.
- I may add you and ask if you are able to come mid-raid if someone drops out for whatever reason. No negative feedback will be given if at that point you are unable to join, however.
++Like my events? Join my group to see everything I host:[Group: Ariiaa's Raids!] ++
Please log in
before signing up for this raid.
Please log in to use chat.