What we're doing...
We will be starting a fresh Heroic run.
PLEASE READ: In recent weeks, we have been getting very close to the 30 player limit. That leaves me in the unfortunate position of not being able to accept everyone who signs up. While this is honestly a good problem to have, I do need to explain my process a bit.
1) I do have to keep in mind the 30 player limit for flex raids. Consider we have friends/guildies who don't use Open Raid, that means I have to leave several slots open for any given run.
2) We are also limited by the number of healers signed up. My rule of thumb is 1 healer per 5 raiders. One or two dps extra is ok from time to time. I don't care to go over that.
3) Regulars will take priority over new folks. Nothing against new folks. I strongly prefer to be inclusive. But I also need to stick with the folks who have stood by me.
4) Once we get within an hour or so of the start of raid time, I will typically stop checking for new sign-ups. I may, but no promises. So if you sign up late, please dont take it personally if you were not accepted. I may not have even checked. Especially on Saturdays where we are often busy right up until the start of raid time.
With that being said --
Please be familiar with:
1) Your rotation/decision process to using your abilities.
2) The concept of "Adds First"
3) The ability to rapidly get out of the poo if you happen to be standing in it.
Once we complete the Normal mode clear, we will start over on a fresh heroic.
There will be laughs, there will be wipes, there will be loots!
Please log in
before signing up for this raid.
Please log in to use chat.