Raid time is from 20:30 to 23:00 server time
This evening is dedicated to ARGUS HC ONLY. If you don't feel like progressing on one boss an entire evening, please do not sign. There will be more versatile events posted soon (after i get back my health)
Pay attention: New voicechat info!
About the R.R.R. raid:
R.R.R. stands for Relaxed Rolling Raid, a name chosen carefully. The first R – Relaxed – stands for the atmosphere I aim to have. Usually there is a lot of chatter and laughter, but we will have focus during boss fights. Do feel free to chat along, we can always use more lame jokes. On the other hand, negative behavior will be met with appropriate action. People who are rude to anyone, will be removed from group, even if that makes the team not viable to continue. Rage quitters will find their spot on my blacklist, you will not be invited to any events I will organise. Ever. By this I ensure everyone a nice and safe environment to play this game. This raid is open to players of any level (casual, beginners and high end), all I ask you is to do your best and have fun.
The second R – Rolling – stands for the safe we keep going. If we down a boss we will move on, and we keep the save for next week. I realise that we can’t do this indefinately, sometimes we need to backtrack for gear, and sometimes safes are lost when there has been maintenance. In that case we will have a fresh start.
What you need to know:
- Anything relevant will be updated in the comment section
- Loot is Personal on current content, on old content it’s need over greed.
- In general there will be a short explanation of tactics before each fight, but there may be fights we will experiment or make up tactics as we go.
The invited will be going through the group finder function of blizzard. I will NOT be sending out btag invites, my friends list is exploding already. The raid will be called "Retro raid" in the custom tab. Add the secret word to show you are hearing me in mumble.
- If you are put on reserve that means you are a promising candidate, and most likely will be invited to my raid. It might be that I still need you to clarify something or it might be that I am waiting for more healers/tanks to sign.
Confirm in your sign-up comments that you read and agree to the rules (and put the satrting time of this raid in the comment (XYZ does NOT count anymore)
- I usually make the team on Wednesday before the raid, in that way I have a good idea on who is joining and leave everyone plenty of time to plan your evening accordingly.
- This group is part of Blu's raids, feel free to check out the openraid group, plenty of fun events going on , Blu's raid facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1387830054770843
This raid is for you if you:
- Are a raider or want to start raiding, in a relaxed, non-elitist environment
- Are willing to join us on mumble to listen in, or even chat along (Deaf players are welcome, please sent me a PM). Tanks are required to be vocal though.
- Like to see the current content of WoW in a different way.
- Like to see old content in a way that is still challenging.
- Are flexible towards tactics, and open to new ideas.
- Are a RP-er, or are respectful to RP players.
This raid is NOT for you if you:
- Take over the raid. I am raidleader, and while I am always open for suggestions, and will even ask for it, don’t take over. I’d be happy to explain how to lead your own raids.
- Swear, curse, or use ‘bad’ words a lot. Please don’t.
- Are an achievement chaser. Unless it is a achievement run, we will not be doing any achievements.
- Get upset or angry when we are wiping to silly mistakes. This group is open to players of all levels. If you look for a quick, flawless run, please don’t sign.
- Repeatedly signed off a few hours before the raid.
- Can’t stay for the full duration of the raid.
R.R.R. is an idea that came to life when I was part of a raiding team, and came across some very nasty people. While I was still very eager to raid, I did not want to waste my time with shouting, elitist and rude people. I was sure it would be possible to form a group of raiders who are friendly, relaxed and overall fun to be with, and still get some bosses down. Without putting a claim on anyone, I have many returnees, which is awesome, for friendships are forged and teams are formed. In the past year I organised several kinds of events, going from current content, which smells almost like progress, to silly events. Silly events range from events for achievements, via class-only events (for example hunter-only or monk-only events) to old content at level or without some gear pieces. Sometimes it takes some tuning but usually these events are challenging and fun. I usually alternate current content raids with silly events. Keep em rolling!
Upcoming raid ideas
Hunter-only hellfire continued
Gnomes to Legion
Retro runs to everywhere
Bare fist raiding
Tabbard only raiding
White and grey gear only raiding
Kill the leaders of Ogrimmar (PVP for non pvp'ers)
*Feel free to request events