What we're doing...
Hi, my name is Marclar and I'm organizing a Gul'dan Mythic Mount Farm Run on Saturday the 4th of August, a part of a series of weekly runs with a points system for the mount.
People from the previous raids will have some priority on spots for this raid.
Advanced Loot Information
There will be trusted looters who will roll Need on the mount, everyone else needs to pass on it. If you roll Need on it and you are not a trusted looter you will be banned from future runs, regardless of winning, using the mount or whatever your intentions were. No room for mistake there.
For every kill of the boss every player in the raid receives 5 points that they keep and stack for future runs, unlike most groups we are not gonna have a "Roll of 100 Always Wins" rule.
An additional rule has been installed as of run #11 - whenever a player signs up for the event and doesn't show up without giving any notice, they have 5 points removed from their total.
Google Document with the current points: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KtRVcRaudHdsG2tfurkI29PjRNeuf8h3Hdn3bAEAzqc
What do I want from you?
- Positive Attitude and dedication!
- Experience of a few kills of Elisande and Gul'dan on at least Heroic. The more the better!
- Over 955 Item level gear (It will make it easier).
- Some patience.
- Use of consumables (They are dirt cheap at this point.)
- Be prepared, we don't want to waste time explaining every single ability the bosses have, the run is intended to be a zerg type.
BattleTag requests will be sent the day before the raid and Invites will start 10-20 minutes before.
For VoiceCom we will use my Discord server.
Please log in
before signing up for this raid.
Please log in to use chat.