OpenRaid

Forums

You have private messages. Click to view them. You can access the forum via 'Board index'. See 'OpenRaid/My Account/Preferences' to change this behaviour.

Herald of the Titans

EU Horde events are listed here!

Re: Herald of the Titans

Postby Demerzel » View Demerzel's OpenRaid characters » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:20 am

Greetings,
Would anyone still be interested in this?
I have an almost bis blood dk and a bis mage. I also have a warlock friend, ready to go in the fight.
If anyone is still interested on horde EU, post here and let's create an event
Demerzel
Demerzel, EU-Horde

Postby Gwytherin » View Gwytherin's OpenRaid characters » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:18 pm

Hello everyone!
I am forming a group on EU-Horde and currently have 7-8 people fix. I need one more tank and heal for sure. I also wrote most of the people on all OpenRaid threads regarding the achievement. If you haven't heared from me, hit me up please if you are interested! We are planning to start mid September 2017
Gwytherin#2454
Gwytherin
Toraljien, EU-Horde

Postby Satyne » View Satyne's OpenRaid characters » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:42 pm

would love to join, but won't be ready with my healer till end of sept sadly. If you postpone, please let me know.

edit: i mean with my horde char. My profile states Alliance, but I also play horde.
Satyne
Devastatia, EU-Alliance

Postby mkp » View mkp's OpenRaid characters » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:45 pm

Hello!

Priest here I can go shadow, disc or holy but my trinkets are for DPS. Full 226 armor and 232 weapon, haven't gemmed or enchanted anything yet but I can do that in 10 minutes if I find a group.

If anyone want to orchestrate a run add me on b.net @ simon#26292
mkp
Quewata, EU-Horde

Previous

Return to Europe - Horde