OpenRaid

Forums

You have private messages. Click to view them. You can access the forum via 'Board index'. See 'OpenRaid/My Account/Preferences' to change this behaviour.

New. Wanting to Raid!

US Alliance events are listed here!

New. Wanting to Raid!

Postby JDeWayne1288 » View JDeWayne1288's OpenRaid characters » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:04 pm

I'm new to WoW... Like brand new lol. I have a lvl 65 hunter and thats my main right there. I have NO friends on there and the guild I'm with doesn't seem interested in helping with raids. So either I need a better raid guild or someone on here can help me out hopefully. I'm loving the game but I WAN'T TO GET THE GOOD STUFF! :)
JDeWayne1288

Re: New. Wanting to Raid!

Postby Angelsouls » View Angelsouls's OpenRaid characters » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:02 pm

HI :) I'm new too and would also love to raid. I'm level 43 BM Hunter but can level to you. I'm not in a guild and don't really want to be, but definitely up for a raid with you.
Angelsouls
Angelsouls, US-Alliance

Postby Talsong » View Talsong's OpenRaid characters » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:01 pm

Angelsouls wrote:HI :) I'm new too and would also love to raid. I'm level 43 BM Hunter but can level to you. I'm not in a guild and don't really want to be, but definitely up for a raid with you.

You may want to try a guild. They have a lot of perks. And with how raiding is this xpac, most guilds do not usually give pugs gear over guildies, unless they outgear the raid in which case they would just be taking alts or none raiding guildies, who would still get the gear over you. I would at least give a guild a thought if you do want to raid and get geared.

But with that being said, happy hunting to you both.

Here to have fun, kill stuff, and get people achievements when I can.
Talsong
Heìlìg, US-Alliance
MVP
MVP

Postby Helter » View Helter's OpenRaid characters » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:43 am

Helter
Hellter, US-Horde

Return to USA - Alliance