OpenRaid

Forums

You have private messages. Click to view them. You can access the forum via 'Board index'. See 'OpenRaid/My Account/Preferences' to change this behaviour.

rated battle grounds.

US Alliance events are listed here!

rated battle grounds.

Postby Akiak » View Akiak's OpenRaid characters » Wed May 24, 2017 2:41 pm

Edited: 25/June/2017

So it has been quite a while since my last post here.
Since Mists of Pandaria and my countless challenge modes offered!

Now I'm seeking something completely different.

RATED BATTLE GROUNDS dun dun duuuuuuuuh
I would like to see the level of interest out there for Rbg's.

Now that the season's reset, time to dust off the PvP trinkets , set up proper talents and Huzzah!

Avez to the PvE enthusiasts like myself that are interested in delving into PvP (rated) for several reasons. From achievements to war saddles, Prestige and titles or simple curiosity.
I am running these Rated Battle grounds for the reasons listed above.
Prior experience isn't mandatory but it would influence a decision ,
although even if you have high rating but your attendance/feedback is soot...I can't help you there.

I will likely be running Rated Battles grounds REGULARLY on weekend afternoon/evenings for a FEW hours each event. This will take place after the major holiday in July .DISCORD will be mandatory.

Rated battle ground groups can only fit 10 players alas and alack so spaces are limited.
A typical rated battle ground team consist of 3 healers and 7 mixed dps , one of said dps capable of performing the role "flag bearer" (aka a tank or very mobile dps).
Different group compositions exist but we're not aiming to be "THAT" kind of team.

PVP TALENTS!
The more you have the better. It doesn't take much to get the full set of talents. Especially if you do those easy World Quests that are out there. Easy for beginners.
Besides, if you are after Prestige levels (Courser mounts) you should have all of the PvP talents for starters. Also an spot influence here.

Any questions/concerns?

Akiak#1997 over and out
Last edited by Akiak on Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
Akiak
Akumiho, US-Alliance
Corporal
Corporal

Re: rated battle grounds.

Postby jjonessec » View jjonessec's OpenRaid characters » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:41 am

I am interested sent u a battletag request, from eaglegoboom#1197, I also have a couple guildies interested(well 1 for sure) as well to get some season 4 achieves and some more gear than to add what we already have.
jjonessec
Boomitis, US-Alliance
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Rekul » View Rekul's OpenRaid characters » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:40 am

/wave
Warrior
Mage

recently Paly (heals)
Rekul
Rekul, US-Alliance

Postby Talsong » View Talsong's OpenRaid characters » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:10 am

I am a ret pally with some decent current RBG experience. I have the 1.7k k rating achievement from last season and I am currenting at 1555 rating this season. Talsong#1400. I am always able to help with target calling.

Here to have fun, kill stuff, and get people achievements when I can.
Talsong
Heìlìg, US-Alliance
MVP
MVP

Return to USA - Alliance