OpenRaid

Forums

You have private messages. Click to view them. You can access the forum via 'Board index'. See 'OpenRaid/My Account/Preferences' to change this behaviour.

Thank You Guys For Everything

For support relating to the OpenRaid website, including events and character profiles.

Thank You Guys For Everything

Postby holyfox6894 » View holyfox6894's OpenRaid characters » Tue May 29, 2018 9:13 am

Hey everyone, I hope you are all doing well. As some of you may or may not know I am a mod for the site mostly dealing with OpenRaid tickets. I am writing this to say that while I have enjoyed my time here I am stepping down from a moderator for the site. While I don't want to go into great detail I will say that a lot of my leave has to do with my health. I can't commit regular time to the site anymore because sometimes I am stuck in bed for days on end. I have also lost a lot of passion for the game, Legion was a total burn out for me. I will still be around a bit but only as a MVP. If you'd like to stay in contact further you can add me on social media under my new name. Now a days I usually talk about Anime, Pokemon, and Final Fantasy XIV.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LadyPhyllo

Bellancia will continue to support the site during his free time. Due to his busy work schedule, support tickets may take longer then expected to be processed. We may have someone to replace me but we will see in the coming days.
[orange]"Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success."[/orange]
holyfox6894
Phyllo, US-Alliance
MVP
MVP
OpenRaid's 'lil donor!

Return to OpenRaid Website Support