OpenRaid

Forums

You have private messages. Click to view them. You can access the forum via 'Board index'. See 'OpenRaid/My Account/Preferences' to change this behaviour.

Deleting characters

For support relating to the OpenRaid website, including events and character profiles.

Deleting characters

Postby Illidan1973 » View Illidan1973's OpenRaid characters » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:28 pm

I am wondering if it is possible to delete characters I added to my profile here on the site. I added all my alts besides my two mains but am now realizing I really don't play them as much as my main hunter Bloodlegend.

I would like to be able to remove my alts from my character page all of them except Bloodlegend, Shadowhowl, Iowawolf and Arizonawolf if not possible for me is there a way the admins on the site can do it.

Thank you for your time and answers.
Illidan1973
Legionkiller, US-Alliance
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Deleting characters

Postby Eluf1986 » View Eluf1986's OpenRaid characters » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:10 pm

Have you gotten any info about this?
Eluf1986
Eluf, EU-Alliance

Postby Drakestalker » View Drakestalker's OpenRaid characters » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:25 pm

You need an OpenRaid admin to delete characters. Alas, they've all resigned, and the website is simply waiting to be shut down by ZergID.

Flame on!

"Those who make conversations impossible, make escalation inevitable."

- Stefan Molyneux
Drakestalker
Adun, EU-Horde
Sergeant Major

Postby Illidan1973 » View Illidan1973's OpenRaid characters » Tue May 23, 2017 3:38 am

Any word on this yet or is the site still in limbo I am not on as much as I was but would still like to delete certain alts I have on here.
Illidan1973
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Bellancia » View Bellancia's OpenRaid characters » Tue May 23, 2017 8:45 am

Support for the site is still happening. Just not much development work being done at this point of time.

If you need anything done with your account, you can get help by logging an support ticket.
Bellancia - US Horde
Ex-OpenRaid Director and Murloc Lover.
Follow my Twitch | Email Me | See my raids | Follow me on Twitter
Bellancia
Waffleshop, US-Alliance
Forum & Chat Team
Forum & Chat Team
OpenRaid donor!

Postby Illidan1973 » View Illidan1973's OpenRaid characters » Wed May 24, 2017 2:17 am

Bellancia wrote:Support for the site is still happening. Just not much development work being done at this point of time.

If you need anything done with your account, you can get help by logging an support ticket.

Thank you for the answer I just made a support ticket.
Illidan1973
Corporal
Corporal

Return to OpenRaid Website Support