OpenRaid

Forums

You have private messages. Click to view them. You can access the forum via 'Board index'. See 'OpenRaid/My Account/Preferences' to change this behaviour.

Character OS wrong

For support relating to the OpenRaid website, including events and character profiles.

Character OS wrong

Postby Naelina » View Naelina's OpenRaid characters » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:40 am

I have a druid who is MS Resto, OS Balance (I've never played Feral and very rarely go Guardian). I was able to set my MS to Resto, but looking at my character, it's showing her as Resto/Guardian, which is incorrect.

I've looked through various preferences/options and have not found anything that would allow me to change this. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Thanks!

Naelina
Naelina, EU-Alliance

Re: Character OS wrong

Postby Bellancia » View Bellancia's OpenRaid characters » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:12 am

The data your seeing is pulled from your armory profile for the character. The side only has a option to select one spec as your default spec, where the game allows you to play all 3 (4 for some classes) specs.

When your character is refreshed, the API should collect the main spec and your last played spec. I have also had a look around the character options and couldn't find an option to set 2 specs are default.
Bellancia - US Horde
Ex-OpenRaid Director and Murloc Lover.
Follow my Twitch | Email Me | See my raids | Follow me on Twitter
Bellancia
Waffleshop, US-Alliance
Forum & Chat Team
Forum & Chat Team
OpenRaid donor!

Re: Character OS wrong

Postby Offensive » View Offensive's OpenRaid characters » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:24 pm

Hi Naelina,

I took care of your ticket already, and as i mentioned in my reply the character looks updated :)
Offensive
Eratic, US-Alliance
Sergeant
Sergeant
OpenRaid donor!

Return to OpenRaid Website Support