OpenRaid

Forums

You have private messages. Click to view them. You can access the forum via 'Board index'. See 'OpenRaid/My Account/Preferences' to change this behaviour.

OpenRaid feats not up to date ex. level requirements

For support relating to the OpenRaid website, including events and character profiles.

OpenRaid feats not up to date ex. level requirements

Postby Sabotage200 » View Sabotage200's OpenRaid characters » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:43 am

Hello ^^
I apologise if this has allready been discussed in another thread, Ive been looking around and not been able to find it if its has- would be happy to get a link if there is one.

Primarily I want to ask what is happening with OpenRaid features not being up to date, more specific the event level requirement error, where its not possible to set a lvl higher than 100? and why its not possible to set the raid to antorus, the burning throne?

I have been active on and of on OpenRaid since SoO, sometimes joining in others raids and sometimes to set up a few events for players who might like to join our guild raids. OpenRaid has been a really lovely way to play with new groups and include new players in our groups. I am not at all knowing about all the happenings with changing to zerg and how and why the active playerbase using OpenRaid has been reduced as much as it seems? I have wanted to keep being a participant here because I like the idea of it, like that its possible to build a group or community, set up guilds cross servers, and features where its possible to see players comments, history and rep. I want to underline I am aware there are very active groups here (good work :) ) My wonderings are mostly about the lacking update of event features, whats going on?
greetings
Sabotage200
Sabotage, EU-Alliance

Return to OpenRaid Website Support