OpenRaid

Forums

You have private messages. Click to view them. You can access the forum via 'Board index'. See 'OpenRaid/My Account/Preferences' to change this behaviour.

More Event Filters

OpenRaid.org and ZergID.com will be launching a new site together in 2016 under the ZergID.com domain. Your suggestions matter!

More Event Filters

Postby Ezrahm » View Ezrahm's OpenRaid characters » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:47 am

It'd be nice if there were some more filter options for browsing events. I'd particularly like to be able to filter them by loot method so I can just list the ones that are set as personal loot instead of having to open the event page just to find out which loot system it's using. Though in my opinion, if there's an event setting, there should be a filter for it; ie: filter to list raids set as beginner, friendly, intermediate, or hardcore, a filter for the date as well as one for start time, not just the start time, and as I said, a filter to specify the loot method, master loot, personal loot, group loot, etc. I've wondered for a while now why the browse filters are so limited.
Ezrahm
Ezrahm, US-Horde

Re: More Event Filters

Postby Etoia » View Etoia's OpenRaid characters » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:37 am

Ezrahm wrote:It'd be nice if there were some more filter options for browsing events. I'd particularly like to be able to filter them by loot method so I can just list the ones that are set as personal loot instead of having to open the event page just to find out which loot system it's using. Though in my opinion, if there's an event setting, there should be a filter for it; ie: filter to list raids set as beginner, friendly, intermediate, or hardcore, a filter for the date as well as one for start time, not just the start time, and as I said, a filter to specify the loot method, master loot, personal loot, group loot, etc. I've wondered for a while now why the browse filters are so limited.

I think this is a good idea, actually. I was a bit sceptical (shame on late-night-judgemental me :p) when I read the title, before clicking in... you know, being a grumpy cat: "Why do we need more filters?!" :p

But having read through this, I can totally see a lot of very good outcomes from this. I'm on board with this.
Etoia
Etoia, EU-Horde
MVP
MVP

Re: More Event Filters

Postby Drakestalker » View Drakestalker's OpenRaid characters » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:57 pm

Seconded.

Flame on!

"Those who make conversations impossible, make escalation inevitable."

- Stefan Molyneux
Drakestalker
Adun, EU-Horde
Sergeant Major

Return to Suggestions