OpenRaid

Forums

You have private messages. Click to view them. You can access the forum via 'Board index'. See 'OpenRaid/My Account/Preferences' to change this behaviour.

Have you ever?

Grab a chair and get ready for FUN!

Re: Have you ever?

Postby Pyregelys » View Pyregelys's OpenRaid characters » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:40 pm

Bellancia wrote:Answer: Not that I can recall

Have you ever gone to work on a day off only to find out your not working today?

Yes, wasn't work though, but school. Went to the building on a Saturday, and surprise, the doors were locked and then I checked my phone. What a big disappointment to wake up at 6:00 and bicycle through the neighborhood just to find out that it's Saturday.

Have you ever ate an apple a day to keep the doctor away?
Pyregelys
Pyregelys, EU-Alliance
MVP
MVP
OpenRaid donor!

Postby kidonl » View kidonl's OpenRaid characters » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:17 am

Pyregelys wrote:Yes, wasn't work though, but school. Went to the building on a Saturday, and surprise, the doors were locked and then I checked my phone. What a big disappointment to wake up at 6:00 and bicycle through the neighborhood just to find out that it's Saturday.

Have you ever ate an apple a day to keep the doctor away?

This must be the point where noone answers. I mean, who can actually describe a situation whereas he/she ate an apple, every day, to keep the doctor away. That [Censored] never happens :|
kidonl
Kido, EU-Alliance
Private
Private

Postby Heartless » View Heartless's OpenRaid characters » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:59 am

Wouldn't you just say 'No, I never have.' And then keep on going? Because no, I have not.

Have you ever spent more than an hour camping the corpse of a member of the opposing faction? :D
If I offended you, you needed it.
You're either in or in the way.
Heartless
Heartless, US-Horde
Private
Private

Postby 00Zee » View 00Zee's OpenRaid characters » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:17 am

Heartless wrote:Wouldn't you just say 'No, I never have.' And then keep on going? Because no, I have not.

Have you ever spent more than an hour camping the corpse of a member of the opposing faction? :D

Yes!

Years back, I was levelling in Silithus (I was around level 55), and I'd just picked up one of those rocks that flags you PVP, and you have to drop it to your base (and you can't mount or anything).
Anyway, a hordie (can't remember class) decided to take me out, and camp my corpse, so I called on a level 60 rogue friend of mine. He killed the dude, and we both spent over an hour camping him, killing him, camping him, killing him - until he finally managed to make it back to his camp and fly away!

Staying on a WoW theme, have you ever ninja-pulled a pack of mobs then left the group?

Zee
00Zee
Zhai, EU-Alliance
Corporal
Corporal

Previous

Return to Forum Games