OpenRaid

Forums

You have private messages. Click to view them. You can access the forum via 'Board index'. See 'OpenRaid/My Account/Preferences' to change this behaviour.

Legion Raid Achievement Interest (Alliance)

Anything to do with World of Warcraft.

Legion Raid Achievement Interest (Alliance)

Postby Vills » View Vills's OpenRaid characters » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:47 am

Greetings, the last few weeks I've been doing weekly Legion dungeon achievement runs on the Alliance side, and I was wondering if people would be interested in participating in Legion raid achievement runs if I made an event for them. Most likely, the legion raid achievement runs would be held on Tuesday or Sunday in the afternoon and the raid would rotate on a weekly basis similar to my dungeon achievement runs (e.g. EN week 1, ToV week 2, NH week 3, and so on). I know Neall already does raid achievement runs too, but I'd also like to help players (and hopefully not conflict with his event times so people don't have to choose!) Either way, feedback is greatly appreciated.
Vills
Vills, US-Alliance
Private
Private

Re: Legion Raid Achievement Interest (Alliance)

Postby LeanbeefHyjal » View LeanbeefHyjal's OpenRaid characters » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:26 am

Would be nice to see more mythic EN, NH, and ToS raids. Different folks might come for different reasons, though. So it might be very helpful in preventing complaints and disagreements later by having the raids have specific goal(s). Namely, call a raid an achievement run just for completing on mythic level, transmog run, or mount run. Trying to do a run for multiple goals (or no specified goal) could end up with participants wanting different results.
LeanbeefHyjal
Leanbeef, US-Alliance

Re: Legion Raid Achievement Interest (Alliance)

Postby Neall » View Neall's OpenRaid characters » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:59 pm

Don't worry about conflicting with my events.

Vills is Neall Tested - Neall Approved!

TWITCH.TV/THENEALLS
Neall on Medivh (Facebook)
@TheNealls (Twitter)
MVP of OpenRaid
Now on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/NeallOnMedivh
Neall
Neall, US-Alliance
MVP
MVP

Return to General Discussion