OpenRaid

Forums

You have private messages. Click to view them. You can access the forum via 'Board index'. See 'OpenRaid/My Account/Preferences' to change this behaviour.

[New User Guide] How to change your Forum Theme

Useful guides to help you get the most out of OpenRaid.

[New User Guide] How to change your Forum Theme

Postby Bellancia » View Bellancia's OpenRaid characters » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:36 pm

Part of OpenRaid patch 2.6 was our official release of Forums 3.0.
Included in this patch was a brand new theme which is integrated with the over all site.

What has changed? See for yourself;

Old Theme:

New Theme:

The new theme has been enabled for all OpenRaid members. If for any reason you would like to re-enable to old theme, you can do so by following the guide below;

At the very top left of the Forums, you will see a option called "User Control Panel", Click it.

Once you have loaded the User Control Panel, you will find multiple options. Click on "Board Preferences".

Once you have selected Board Preferences, You will find an option called "My board style"
Under the drop down box to the right of My board style, select the theme of your liking.
The new theme is called "OpenRaid" where the old themes are still available for selection.

Click on Save and your done.

-------------
If you have any suggestions on how the forums can be improved, post your suggestions here: viewforum.php?f=4

If you have any issues with the latest theme, post here: http://OpenRaid.zergid.com/f/13728
Last edited by Darrie on Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Announce status set for 90 days - Sep 16, 2014
Bellancia - US Horde
Ex-OpenRaid Director and Murloc Lover.
Follow my Twitch | Email Me | See my raids | Follow me on Twitter
Bellancia
Waffleshop, US-Alliance
Forum & Chat Team
Forum & Chat Team
OpenRaid donor!

Return to New User and Raid Leading Guides