OpenRaid

Forums

You have private messages. Click to view them. You can access the forum via 'Board index'. See 'OpenRaid/My Account/Preferences' to change this behaviour.

Is this site going to get a make over?

Please read the sticky thread first before posting a suggestion!

Re: Is this site going to get a make over?

Postby Luminarya » View Luminarya's OpenRaid characters » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:34 am

I'd love to see this site updated. Our guild uses OpenRaid to keep track of sign ups, since there is no cross server calendar. We have met so many new friends, and a lot of them have ended up becoming guild mates. Our raids usually have a waiting list, and there is no shortage of sign ups, so I know people still use this website. It would be a shame to see it go unattended.
Luminarya
Eliizabella, US-Horde

Re: Is this site going to get a make over?

Postby Dryrd » View Dryrd's OpenRaid characters » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:23 pm

After leading raids through OpenRaid since 2014 I plan on migrating to over to the Communities feature coming in Battle For Azeroth.

I love this site and the friends I have made through it but the lack of any updates or communication is the writing on the wall.

I'm still creating Antorus events using ToS as the instance as Antorus hasn't been added.

Edit: Also the Error 500s when doing anything drive me crazy. Especially after doing ratings for a 30 man event only for them to all be lost and start again..
Dryrd
Nivean, EU-Alliance
MVP
MVP

Previous

Return to Suggestions: ZergID/OpenRaid Transition