OpenRaid

Forums

You have private messages. Click to view them. You can access the forum via 'Board index'. See 'OpenRaid/My Account/Preferences' to change this behaviour.

[US-Horde] Legacy Raid Content Requests

US Horde events are listed here!

[US-Horde] Legacy Raid Content Requests

Postby Bellancia » View Bellancia's OpenRaid characters » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:07 pm

What legacy World of Warcraft content are you still looking for? Post it here! Our Moderators, MVP's and Community are all here to help!

Please reply to this post and give us the following information:
1. What Raid Instance are you looking for?
2. Any specific bosses, loot, or achievements?
3. Your Availability (please include day(s) and time(s) you would like this raid to happen. Don't forget to include your time zone!
Please make sure you have your main character added to your OpenRaid account so we can see your role, class, and other pertinent information.

To anyone Creating raids in response to a request here-
Feel free to quote the forums post of the requester and link your event!
Bellancia - US Horde
Ex-OpenRaid Director and Murloc Lover.
Follow my Twitch | Email Me | See my raids | Follow me on Twitter
Bellancia
Moltendrome, US-Horde
Forum & Chat Team
Forum & Chat Team
OpenRaid donor!

Re: [US-Horde] Legacy Raid Content Requests

Postby hawkshark » View hawkshark's OpenRaid characters » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:11 am

I've got a few things I'd like to get done.

ToT in LFR, Normal and Heroic, my only goal is get the pets. I'm even pretty sure the LFR one can be done over and over. I also need to do SoO for the same reason. The LFR difficulty on that one can probably be 3-5 manned even. I skipped all of MoP so I don't have achievements or even completions for the raids of MoP, so that'd be nice to get eventually. I am EST, and available to raid Sunday/Monday all day and every other day after around 11pm.
hawkshark
Daerun, US-Horde

Postby Cloudiebut » View Cloudiebut's OpenRaid characters » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:37 am

Hey, I need currently need help with LFR First and Last Wing of SOO

I am really available whenever except for some particular times. Usually I will be available so long as you message me about 2 days in advance about when the run is or probably even that day

And of course I will help you out with your runs, just message me :)

BNET: Cloudiebut #1737
Cloudiebut
Cloudiebut, US-Horde

Postby SquireKel » View SquireKel's OpenRaid characters » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:05 pm

I'd really like to see the non-meta achievements for Ulduar - I know many of them can be solo'ed at this point by a max-level character, but guidance is always appreciated. Additionally, the meta achievements from the Pandaria raids (including Throne of Thunder) would make me very happy.

Mostly I'm available on Sunday evenings, Mondays, & Fridays currently (EST).
SquireKel
Raeva, US-Horde

Postby Tannlin » View Tannlin's OpenRaid characters » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:09 pm

I'm hoping to wrap up Glory for the Panadarean Raider on a Horde Side toon, I currently only need four, but I'll happily help others along the way.

MSV:
Anything you can do, I can do better
Show me your moves

ToES:
Power Overwhelming.
Face Clutchers

Wed-Saturday night is good for me, 6pm Pacific or later.
Every other Friday I can fit in a day time Raid.
Tannlin
Tannlin, US-Horde

Postby WoWBucketList » View WoWBucketList's OpenRaid characters » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:52 pm

Hi everyone, I'm new to OpenRaid and am looking for help with some old content.

Recently I have been trying to get caught up on old raids/dungeons and quests and there are just a few that I am missing:

Firelands
Blackwing Descent
Baradin Hold
Zul'Gurub
Zul'Aman
Ulduar
Ice Crown Citadel - just the dragon boss because I am a warlock and can't heal her.
Sha of Anger in Pandaria

Not looking for specific achievements or gear or anything, just want a chance to see and play through the content at least once.

I'm available anytime any night after 8 pm EST and the realm I'm on is Misha.
If anyone can help me i'd be much obliged.

Thanks so much!
WoWBucketList
Chammon, US-Horde

Postby Gotenks1114 » View Gotenks1114's OpenRaid characters » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:08 am

I really wanna do all the old end-game legacy raids at level. Specifically:

Molten Core/Blackwing Lair (lvl 60)
The Black Temple (lvl 70)
Ice Crown Citadel (lvl 80)
Dragon Soul (lvl 85)

I've been playing WoW for a long time, but I only recently just hit max level. The whole time I kept waiting for those raids to come up in the dungeon finder, but it would seem they have been depreciated. To this end, I have a Death Knight who is xp locked at level 60 until I can do Molten Core. And yes, I have been told that DS sucked, and that no one is gonna want to do it at level 85, but I still want to. I would also like to do Caverns of Time and Firelands as well. Basically, any raid that has a significant figure from WoW lore as a boss, or is just a cool raid. The main thing is that it's at level, and not a 10 minute level 100 job.
Gotenks1114
Krogrok, US-Horde

Postby Snakedoktor » View Snakedoktor's OpenRaid characters » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:06 pm

Anyone willing to assist me with this ICC achievement? I'm Horde, toon name Snakedoktor battle tag RuFFRyDer #1831
Snakedoktor
Snakedoktor, US-Horde

Postby Gerbilcake » View Gerbilcake's OpenRaid characters » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:31 pm

Glory of the Panda Raider

Show me your moves in particular. That achievement may be the bane of my existence.

3. Your Availability (please include day(s) and time(s) you would like this raid to happen.
I'm on an oceanic server (GMT+11). So really any raid that takes place later in the evenings in the US is peachy and keen for me.
Gerbilcake
Mamiina, US-Horde
Private
Private

Postby teelo » View teelo's OpenRaid characters » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:35 pm

Glory of the pandaren/thundering/SOO raider.

Still after the achievements from Heart of Fear, Throne of Thunder (Durumu is the bane of my existence...), and SOO (No More Tears... grrrr)

3. Your Availability (please include day(s) and time(s) you would like this raid to happen. Don't forget to include your time zone!
About 1pm PST until late, long as I have about a days notice so I can plan time for it.
teelo
Teelo, US-Horde
Private
Private

Next

Return to USA - Horde