A thousand voices, one "professional"
Everyone is welcome to the group! Just beware that I am quite the crazy and proclaim to be a professional(especially when we mess up)!
* Don't worry I'm a professional!
* [insert something here] -Just like all my first dates!
* I could be [insert here], you don't know! You don't know me!
* That's a euphemism!
* A summon? That will be [insert random gold here]!
* What??? [insert here] unexceptable! Negative [insert numbers here]/5 stars!
* I love Tenshi, she smells like cabbage!
* You spelled that password wrong. You meant to put C-A-B-B-A-G-E.
Be friendly and have lots of fun!
www.youtube.com/holyfox6894 [External Link]
HOW I WORK INVITES
BTag requests go out early! (Sometimes within 24 hours of the scheduled run.)
Invites to join this specific run will go out once about 15 minutes prior to start time.
If you miss the initial invite, whisper me the single word invite.
Reserves and assist to invite friends happen shortly after. (Basically, be on time or risk losing your spot.)
If you are a reserve who received a BTag request, whisper me in game the single word invite. (Reserves are pulled quickly! IE: If you snooze, you lose.)
Please be ready to go, and at the instance on time. It is very rare that I do not pull right at start time.
If you are late, whisper me to see if there is still room. If there is, you can still attend. However, we will not stop the entire event and wait for you. That means, get there on your own (do not expect a summon), do not expect for the entire group to wait before pulling a boss.
If you need to get ahold of me there are quite a few ways to do so.
Holyfox's Cult of Crazies(near the bottom)